Sunday, January 20, 2008

Meanwhile, here are a couple of images...




Hey, I'm back in Austin. Here are a couple images to keep you occupied while I'm thinking of something to say and getting some more photos ready. We have literally hundreds and hundreds...

The first photo is of Tucker and me in front of My Dinh Stadium in Hanoi for the “Hello Vietnam” concert. It was a nationally televised show and there were about 12,000 folks there. There were several other bands on the bill, including Graham and Donna Greene and their hard rock band, Resonance. They were a fun group of cats from Australia (pictured here with Tucker in front of our hotel waiting endlessly for a ride to the gig) and we had a good time hanging out with them before and after the show.

More on all this later...

2 comments:

Donna G. said...

Hilarious pic Bob! I had no idea how funny that shot was going to be to look at. Have to love your work.

Peace & Love to you and Tucker.

Donna. xx

Ben said...

I'm enjoying your blog.
Great meeting up with you in Bangkok. I hope the guitar hunt was as much fun for you as it was for me...Sorry you got sick too. Old King Bhumibol & Montezuma must have gone to the same cooking school. So pleased that you like the blog, I agree, IT IS the book. I just got in last night and will call you soon. I want to get you these photos of your wild "Lucky Music" goose chase and the Erawan Spirit house spectacular.

Ben