Saturday, January 19, 2008

Homeward...

I'm in the Tokyo scareport waiting to catch a train to San Francisco. This might take awhile so my second option is to take the plane leaving in an hour or so....

It's been a wild trip: enlightening, grueling, insane, fun, heartbreaking (I broke my guitar and have to take care of it when I get back), but most of all, utterly fascinating. We have met and made hundreds of new friends and discovered much about their culture I never knew. I'll write a last briefing when I get back, get some sleep and assimilate everything.

Sorry I couldn't post more photos but for the last several days, I've been in internet cafes and I can't patch into the computer with my camera. I'll take care of it when I get back.

Thanks for tuning in. See you in Austin!

Love to all,

Bob

No comments: